Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Quilt for sale!

I've finally done it!  The quilt is completed and ready to be put on the market.  This isn't just a quilt though, it's a whole set!  Ready to "see" it?











The quilt measures 48X52 inches.  It is a generously sized toddler quilt.  It would also look lovely in a crib but would not lay flat as the sides are meant to hang down.  It is pieced with fabrics from Moda's "Ruby" collection.  Moda is well known for their heirloom quality fabrics and you can expect to pass this set on for generations!  Also included is a decorative ruched pillow made from the same quality fabrics, a re-purposed decorative bird cage, and a three piece wall hanging set crafted with coordinating fabrics.  The flowers in the corner of the quilt are made to fray at the edges giving this quilt a unique three dimensional appearance and, since I personally designed this quilt, it is truly one of a kind!

The quilt will come pre-washed in hypo-allergenic detergent, ready for your princess to snuggle into!  We are a smoke free, MOSTLY pet free home.  We do have dogs, but they aren't in the habit of sleeping on quilts!  ;)

I am asking $400 for this heirloom set.  I accept paypal, local checks, and, of course, cold, hard cash.  I am happy to ship for the actual cost of shipping.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, that quilt is beautiful! I'm really enjoying reading your blog. My dh LOVES Alaska and would move there in a heartbeat if I gave the word that I was ready to go! :) Your dh works the pipeline, right? Is he gone all the time? What other kind of jobs are there? My dh has experience in ministry, propane technician, pesticides, CDL driving, warehouse, lawn care, sprinklers, etc.
    Congrats on your beautiful new baby! I LOVE the view from your house and your school room looks so awesome!!
    AmandaB from momys

    ReplyDelete