Friday, June 1, 2012

LuLu Belle Cruise part 2

Alright, I promised the rest of the pictures!  So here's some of those Sea Lions.  Kinda funny about these sea lions.  See the really big ones?  The bulls?  Those are the ones that no one would mate with so they got sent to live here with the "teenagers" LOL 





I also promised a picture of some ice bergs.  These are really tiny ones.  It was the end of the cruise and neither Sydney and I were motivated to go take pictures of a glacier after the winter we had!

And one last picture of Don and me.  We have a similar one in our living room that was taken on the same boat about 10 years ago.  I'm really excited to print this one and hang them side by side.
That's about it for the blog.  If you would like to see more pictures you can check them out on my FaceBook page.  I'll be uploading this month's photos to an album tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment